You can cast your Liteboxer Go Workout to a Roku compatible Smart TV [beta], have your TV display your screen by taking advantage of iOS's Airplay Mirroring capabilities, or have your TV display your screen by using a direct line-in connection via HDMI or other compatible display cable.
Casting Your Liteboxer Go Workout to Roku [Beta]
1. Connect your iOS Device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku/Roku compatible Smart TV. 1
2. Open the Liteboxer App, select your profile, then tap the Casting Icon located in the top-right corner.
3. Select your Roku/Roku Compatible Smart TV. 2
4. Once successfully paired, the Casting Icon will change from white to green.
1. Roku is currently the only casting utility offered as an experimental feature and performance may vary.
2. Go to Add Channels>Search Channels>type "Liteboxer." Depending on your Local Network, it may take up to 30 seconds for your device to be found for selection. If your device isn't found, ensure you've granted Local Network access to the Liteboxer App within iOS settings.
Having issues casting to your Roku? Check out our Troubleshooting Using Your Roku TV With Liteboxer Go article.
Mirroring Your Liteboxer Go Workout Wirelessly Using an iOS Device
1. Connect your iOS Device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or Airplay 2 compatible Smart TV. 1
2. Open Control Center:
- On iPhone X or later or iPad with iPadOS 13 or later: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On iPhone 8 or earlier or iOS 11 or earlier: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
3. Tap Screen Mirroring .
4. Select your Apple TV, or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
5. Complete Mirroring Calibration, found within Settings in your Liteboxer App, to ensure the lights and music are in sync.
1. While you can mirror to a TV with some Android devices, this can be a poor experience as most configurations will produce noticeable latency that cannot be solved with calibration.
Mirroring Your Liteboxer Go Workout Using a Display Cable
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your TV via Display Cable. 1
2. Your device's screen will be reflected on your TV
3. Complete Mirroring Calibration, found within Settings in your Liteboxer App, to ensure the lights and music are in sync.
1. While the most common display cables are USB-C > HDMI, or Lightning > HDMI, refer to your device's manual for a specific display cable recommendation. If using a Lightning connection, ensure to use Apple's Digital AV Adapter.