In Litesport, points are earned differently throughout each workout mode. We'll go over how to score points, keep a streak and maintain other scoring mechanisms for all Litesport workout modes.
Punch Tracks are scored by striking through the targets on the shield according to the runway lights or trainer instructions. Each correct punch is scored based on the following:
- Timing: how close you are to hitting the target when the light arrives at its center
- Velocity: how fast your fist is moving when it passes through the target
- Accuracy: how close your fist is to the center of the target when you strike through the shield
There is a possibility to gain 5 points per punch if your punches score all the measurements below:
- Punch Accuracy
- +1 point for punching the correct target while the indicator light is within the pad boundaries
- Punch Velocity
- +1 point for how quickly you punch, or how fast your punch arrives at the indicated target
- Timing Accuracy
- +1 point if your hit lands on the target when the light is in the exact center
- Location Precision/Exact Location
- +1 point if you punch the precise center of the indicated target
- Streak multipliers for consecutive punches
- +0.5 multiplier unbroken punch streaks
For multipliers to take effect, you will need to hit a certain number of punches in a row. For example, if you score a 25 punch streak you will receive a 1.5x multiplier for all of the following hits. When you hit 50 punches in a row your multiplier will change to 2.0x. This pattern continues up to the 500 punch mark. If you break a streak by missing a punch, your multiplier is reset back to 1.0x.
The scoring breakdown is as follows:
Your current multiplier will be indicated at the center of the shield. The runway lights and shield lights will also change color depending on the duration of your streak.
Total Body Workouts are scored based on movement completion, plus bonus points for accuracy and timing. These scores rely on the accurate positioning of your headset.
- Duck Ropes and Lunge Lines: duck or lunge low enough that the rope clears the top of your head to score 25 points (the line will turn green for a counted move)
- Battle Ropes: swinging the rope up into the target at the correct time gives you 8 points standing, 10 points if you're in a squat (bonus points for staying on beat!)
- Rope Swings: each accurate swing gets you 8 points + bonus points for staying on the beat
- Speed Bag: each hit with your fist gives you 5 points—the goal is to hit the speed bag as many times as you can before it disappears
Just like in other Litesport workouts, there are bonus points awarded for continuous streaks. Get multiple accurate hits in a row and we’ll multiply your points as you go!